in my own writes
I've been reading a lot of blogs and The Gongkapas Times has been my favourite. Dina Zaman has an excellent skill in writing on relationships. I must say that she inspired me to start my own blog. My only reason creating the blog is for him to understand me better, if that ever happen.
I know that women can be very unpredictable and their mood swing a lot. However, I still believe that when one has been with a person long enough, he/she will be able to tell/predict what the other party needs from time to time.
the-jamie.blogspot will be the platform to express myself.
p/s - my 1st day in Gas Business
I know that women can be very unpredictable and their mood swing a lot. However, I still believe that when one has been with a person long enough, he/she will be able to tell/predict what the other party needs from time to time.
the-jamie.blogspot will be the platform to express myself.
p/s - my 1st day in Gas Business
<< Home