Monday, September 20, 2004

poor little girl

We went to back to my mom's kampung in Masjid Tanah for a wedding last weekend. All uncles and aunties decided to take the opportunity to visit my nenek and atuk. We left KL on Saturday around 3:00 p.m. and reached Masjid Tanah at 4:30 p.m. Erja was excited to meet all the cousins and played until maghrid.

After maghrib, suddenly Erja was not in her chirpy mood. She was purging and vomiting like nobody's business. I was panic. Hell yes! We brought her to the nearest clinic at Masjid Tanah town and pray that everything will be OK tomorrow. I wasn't sleeping at all that night just to monitor her.

The next morning, her condition was still the same. We brought her to see another doctor and guess what? He prescribed different kind of medicine pulak. I can see some improvement with the 2nd medicine. Erja didn't like the soy-base formula. Poor little girl...

I just can't wait to go back to KL and see Dr. Vernon.