warm gestures
Today is just another day, not until I saw an e-mail for DZ, The Gongkapas Times. Her word of wisdom gave me courage and strength to move on.
*Many thanks, Ms Dinsy...*
The one from The Gongkapas Times...
How can someone who loves you so much be so wrong for you?
*Many thanks, Ms Dinsy...*
The one from The Gongkapas Times...
How can someone who loves you so much be so wrong for you?
- You don't love the same way.
- Think - it may sound romantic, but it could also be that in the long run there will be incompatibility issues. She's homely, you're a barfly. She's intellectual and you're an idiot. Many reasons.
- You may not agree with me, and much as I hate to admit it, but your background matters. If you're the high falutin' power broker, it's nice to have a good woman loving you, but if she's as 'kampung' as you think she is, you will not be taking her anywhere. I have seen this happen and don't give me *&^% about saying class and status do not matter. Which planet are you from?
- She may be the most loving person on earth but you are an undaunted lothario. You are a cheat in every sense. And to have that love would be detrimental to your conscience.
- You don't love the same way.
And if you, man or woman, loves someone very much but the love is not returned, let me tell you this:
Cut your losses.
He or she will never see you for who you are.
All that pain will have you on Xanax. It ain't worth it.
You will survive. I promise you. I promise you with my whole heart you will survive.
p/s - Harikiri sequel, no?
<< Home