next time I will...
I had lunch with Nina Girl at SF today. I missed having her around. She left the company to follow her dream - be rich and independent! I respect her for that. We had a good time (as usual) and exchanged stories till it was already 2:00 p.m.
And suddenly, I got sms from 2 friends, Rena and Azi. We studied together in Boulder and I have not met them for ages.
Sms from Rena;
"Happy to announce our newest addition to the family. Baby girl born today @ 9:42 a.m., 3.45kg, SJMC. Mom n baby in good spirits!"
I can't help it. She walked me back down to the memory lane when I was in Boulder. Jeff (her husband) & Rena and other people too... helped me to go through the tragedy of the sudden death of my late father back in December 1997. Jeff and Rena had given their unconditional support (physically & emotionally) to us especially, my mom.
We might visit them this weekend!
Another sms is from Azi. She will be here until March working for client in KL. The last time we met was in year 2002 (few month after my wedding) and she then move to Australia.
I'll meet her for dinner soon - maybe thursday or friday.
And suddenly, I got sms from 2 friends, Rena and Azi. We studied together in Boulder and I have not met them for ages.
Sms from Rena;
"Happy to announce our newest addition to the family. Baby girl born today @ 9:42 a.m., 3.45kg, SJMC. Mom n baby in good spirits!"
I can't help it. She walked me back down to the memory lane when I was in Boulder. Jeff (her husband) & Rena and other people too... helped me to go through the tragedy of the sudden death of my late father back in December 1997. Jeff and Rena had given their unconditional support (physically & emotionally) to us especially, my mom.
We might visit them this weekend!
Another sms is from Azi. She will be here until March working for client in KL. The last time we met was in year 2002 (few month after my wedding) and she then move to Australia.
I'll meet her for dinner soon - maybe thursday or friday.
<< Home