Saturday, January 01, 2005

the end is the beginning

Another year has passed at an eye’s blink! Realising that time passes to fast, and I need to remind myself I actually have a choice to slow it down or quicken it. I then also realise that there is a reason for all things, because each year through my life has different highlights some good, some sad, some highs, some lows…

My greatest challenge is to learn from these “glitches” in my life so that I can keep moving forward. My response to these challenges us very important to me.

Then, I need to keep reminding myself that I have a purpose in this short life that Allah has given me and I need to get off my fat arse and do something about it while I still can. I trust Allah to show me what to do that will make a difference.

I believe that taking stock is absolutely imperative, so that I don’t major on the minor and minor on the major!

I stopped trying to make resolutions because I find that I keep breaking them. That makes me feel guilty. So now, I deal with the necessary changes each day as they come!

Taking Stock!
1.

I’m now 57kg – my effort and investment to loose weight & stay fit after gave birth to my little precious, Erja (she will turn 21 months on Jan 3rd).

2.

I’m in Gas Business fraternity now – bye bye to Education after long 6 years... sob sob...

3.

I was part of the F1 Marshall Car Driver Team for the Malaysian GP

Are these all?

I want to get pregnant again this year? and how is that possible???