Friday, November 26, 2004

celebrating the moment from far

@ 00:01 a.m.

Happy Birthday to you! The alarm on my P900 shouted at 00:00 midnight. It’s his birthday. I immediately make a wish from the distance. Only Allah knows how my much I wanted to hug him at this moment. Erja is sleeping besides me and I slowly whispered to her… “Ya, wish Abah Happy Birthday Sayang... and may Allah bless our family.”

I send a birthday card and The Incredibles toy via internal mail yesterday afternoon. He might be getting them later today. I also bought a gift for him, but I'm not sure when to give him.

and Mama… Happy Birthday to you too. "Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki".

P/s - I love you till I die… you know that for sure!

@ 09:30 a.m.

I have not replied to his sms which he sent last night. That was the first sms I received from him since last Sunday. Erja and me are dying to celebrate his birthday today. Honestly, I takut and I’m not sure how to react. We miss you so much.

Erja wakes up as early as 6:30 a.m. now and we took shower together. Mak will put on cloth for her. At night, she pretends that Abah is in the room and she gives salam before she enter the room. At times, Erja will take my P900 and start talking as though Abah is on the line. Erja and I are getting closer since your departure.

I always ask her, “Ya, where is Abah? Her response will always be … Abah work!”

Sayang, our daughter is getting prettier and smarter by day!

P/s - I feel awful…*sigh*

@ 06:10 p.m.

I’m wrapping up for the week. I’m planning to bring Erja to ex-ESU’s staff “akad” tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. in Taman Keramat. GBU is organizing Doa Selamat (for Datuk Rahim) and Hari Raya Gathering at Le Meridien tomorrow as well at 5:00 p.m. I’m going alone ~ I know you have classes this whole weekend.