Wednesday, January 05, 2005

lunch at Ampang Park

I had lunch with Wani, my close friend today. He wanted to have McDonald's prosperity burger at AmP. And I decided to join him. When we reached Ampang Park, believe it or not Wani suddenly changed his mind. He was tempted to have "laksa" when he suddenly smell a strong belacan (shrimp paste) with "otak udang" as we passed a small restaurant. Oh well, we ended up having "laksa", "chi chong fan" with fresh orange juice (without sugar of course). I lurve laksa too.. It was a good lunch and it cost us only RM10:00 each. Not bad huh!

I suddenly remembered about a book entitle The Da Vinci Code". Wani read it a long time ago and he said it's a must-read. I've been wanting to read it and just now, EM one of my colleagues also mentioned about it. I might drop by the Times Book Store/Kinokuniya before I go back.

Gym? Not today.

Opps, dentist appointment at 8:00 p.m. tonight. I mustn't miss this! Not again...