this is my qurban story
Nothing unusual.
We went to Ampang this morning to ziarah my dad's kubur and I spent few minutes alone there - just thinking and talking. Although it has been 7 years now, It doesn't get any easier. In fact, it gets tougher as I get older. I miss him, and I find myself thinking about the old days more often now. I can't help but wish my dad is around so that we can talk about things. Yes, I talk to him everyday in my prayer and sometimes he is in my dream especially when I'm going through a rocky road.
Later, we headed to P.J to ziarah my father in-law's kubur. Erja was excited as usual and dragged me down the hill. She was screaming and I had no choice but to follow her. She seems curious and wanted to explore further until my husband call us.
At home - my mom has already prepared few extra dishes last - redang ayam, soto, kuah kacang with nasi impit, popiah and paru goreng. Yes, it's yummy and I was happily "wallup" the food with extra guilt. No worry, I will work extra harder for the extra calories gained.
I can't skip bodypump class on monday... no more excuse!
We went to Ampang this morning to ziarah my dad's kubur and I spent few minutes alone there - just thinking and talking. Although it has been 7 years now, It doesn't get any easier. In fact, it gets tougher as I get older. I miss him, and I find myself thinking about the old days more often now. I can't help but wish my dad is around so that we can talk about things. Yes, I talk to him everyday in my prayer and sometimes he is in my dream especially when I'm going through a rocky road.
Later, we headed to P.J to ziarah my father in-law's kubur. Erja was excited as usual and dragged me down the hill. She was screaming and I had no choice but to follow her. She seems curious and wanted to explore further until my husband call us.
At home - my mom has already prepared few extra dishes last - redang ayam, soto, kuah kacang with nasi impit, popiah and paru goreng. Yes, it's yummy and I was happily "wallup" the food with extra guilt. No worry, I will work extra harder for the extra calories gained.
I can't skip bodypump class on monday... no more excuse!
<< Home