love unites us
Love unites the part with the whole. Love unites me with the world and with myself. My life work could well be love. Love is the universe complete. Detachment is the universe divided. Detachment divides me from myself and from others.
Love is the vision that can see all as one and one as all. My father and I are one. Is there but one reality and one truth? Love shows me where all minds and essences unite.
How do I get love? I have it. I must drop my definition of love. Love is not saying nice thing to people or smiling or doing good deed. Love is love. Don't strive for love. Be it.
All my life I have made it complicated, but it is so simple. I love when I love. And when I love, I am myself.
Love is the vision that can see all as one and one as all. My father and I are one. Is there but one reality and one truth? Love shows me where all minds and essences unite.
How do I get love? I have it. I must drop my definition of love. Love is not saying nice thing to people or smiling or doing good deed. Love is love. Don't strive for love. Be it.
All my life I have made it complicated, but it is so simple. I love when I love. And when I love, I am myself.
<< Home