question of trust
I woke up this morning and having a strange thought about "trust".
One thing I learnt today that I musn't simply trust people although the ones who is very much closed to you. I have my reasons and it's enough to conclude that I was being too naive.
Of course, I'm sad. I felt like screaming my heart out just now. I thought of confronting it and I ended up confronting with my own self. Thank God, I manage to look at it on different angle.
Oh well, it's not my fault if you can't accept me. But, please acknowledge that we all make mistakes and if you can't give me another chance, please oh please... don't backstab me.
*don't feel like talking*
One thing I learnt today that I musn't simply trust people although the ones who is very much closed to you. I have my reasons and it's enough to conclude that I was being too naive.
Of course, I'm sad. I felt like screaming my heart out just now. I thought of confronting it and I ended up confronting with my own self. Thank God, I manage to look at it on different angle.
Oh well, it's not my fault if you can't accept me. But, please acknowledge that we all make mistakes and if you can't give me another chance, please oh please... don't backstab me.
*don't feel like talking*
<< Home