bersama hijrah
It is the 1st Muharram otherwise known as Maal Hijrah. This simply means today is the Islamic New Year's Day. The year is now 1426H.
I did not really make a new year resolution last year. But due to some recent events in my life, I will make one this year. A concerned souls have given me such advice and to make life more interesting, they throw me a challenge. The conditions are pretty interesting too, compelling even. And as hard as the challenge is, I don't think I can ignore it.
I can't help but hope after all that mankind has been through in the year 1425 Hijrah that maybe, just maybe in the year 1426 Hijrah, we will be humbled to value the most precious gift of all - life.
Selamat menyambut 1 Muharram 1426 Hijrah!
Note to self:
[Marilah bertaubat dengan memohon ampun kepada Allah selain berdoa agar dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan reseki. Ambillah iktibar daripada apa yang berlaku di sekeliling, akhir-akhir ini. Jika direnungkan, ia banyak memberi keinsafan mengenai kebesaran dan kekuasaan Allah].
I did not really make a new year resolution last year. But due to some recent events in my life, I will make one this year. A concerned souls have given me such advice and to make life more interesting, they throw me a challenge. The conditions are pretty interesting too, compelling even. And as hard as the challenge is, I don't think I can ignore it.
I can't help but hope after all that mankind has been through in the year 1425 Hijrah that maybe, just maybe in the year 1426 Hijrah, we will be humbled to value the most precious gift of all - life.
Selamat menyambut 1 Muharram 1426 Hijrah!
Note to self:
[Marilah bertaubat dengan memohon ampun kepada Allah selain berdoa agar dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan reseki. Ambillah iktibar daripada apa yang berlaku di sekeliling, akhir-akhir ini. Jika direnungkan, ia banyak memberi keinsafan mengenai kebesaran dan kekuasaan Allah].
<< Home