Tuesday, February 08, 2005

what will the rooster bring?

1.

This will be another long holiday and I'm planning to stay in KL aje. Already have a long "to-do lists" with Erja, but I hope it's not too overwhelming for her. I also need to catch up on my readings (The Da Vinci Code pun tak habis-habis), Along's birthday on the 9th February - might have a small family gathering at my mom's, and may be teh tarik or coffee with friends.


2.

According to Shelly Wu, a California-based astrologer said, "People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable, and talented. They like to be busy and are devoted beyond their capabilities and are deeply disappointed of they fail".

I'm not sure how far this is true. Anyways...

I would like to take the opportunity to wish all my Chinese friends a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year.