reflection of my week
So many things happening to me this week. I can't focus on what I'm doing and thinking.
It has been a very stressful week, no thank you to Harry Connick. Jr. (HCJ), a man of many moods, all supremely musical. I was on duty for the past two nights and tonite is his last concert. We are lucky because HCJ and crews tak banyak songeh. Met a lot of VVIPs, celebrities and of course a lot of wannabe guests yang perasan important. *sheeeshhh*
Anyways, work-wise, we finally concluded our market and strategic study and this mean more work for us. And may be more overseas trips... finger crossed! Health-wise, some improvements but I still can't sleep at night. Other than that, nothing interesting to be remembered or shall I say, I choose not to remember them. I have put a lot of thoughts and may be it is time to leave my past behind. In deed, it is a tough year.
It has been a very stressful week, no thank you to Harry Connick. Jr. (HCJ), a man of many moods, all supremely musical. I was on duty for the past two nights and tonite is his last concert. We are lucky because HCJ and crews tak banyak songeh. Met a lot of VVIPs, celebrities and of course a lot of wannabe guests yang perasan important. *sheeeshhh*
Anyways, work-wise, we finally concluded our market and strategic study and this mean more work for us. And may be more overseas trips... finger crossed! Health-wise, some improvements but I still can't sleep at night. Other than that, nothing interesting to be remembered or shall I say, I choose not to remember them. I have put a lot of thoughts and may be it is time to leave my past behind. In deed, it is a tough year.
<< Home