Monday, February 07, 2005

love yourself

It's easy to say, but a lot of people just don't do it. You have to love yourself first. While some may say that this is a selfish way to live, I honestly think that this is the only way.

After what I've been through, I constantly remind myself that loving me, first and foremost, is more important than everyone and everything else. I come first. I am important. And that's okay.

When you love yourself, you're really just being kind to yourself. You start to eat right, exercise right, and you're happier which makes you a more secure, confident person. Loving yourself simply means first believing that you're beautiful. When you believe in your own beauty, others will believe in it to.

I'm going to continue my old ritual i.e. bodypump and bodysteps. I have not been going religiously since November last year. But thank God, I still look good and to exaggerate more, I'm in much better shape now that I ever was.

Oh well, I'm moving on with my life...