hear me, please
My day was OK, though it was not that great, until I found out one tiny bit of information immediately after lunch. I'm not sure what my feelings are at the moment. Two things that crossed my mind. To scream my heart out and cry until no more tears.
For the love of God, it's Friday. Not when I've sorted out plans with Erja for the weekend [please]. Since, I will be away and busy the whole next week with PETRONAS Malaysian Grand Prix F1 2005, I thought of spending some decent time with my darling, Erja. I want to bring her to KLCC on Saturday to watch the Sauber PETRONAS new car launch, in commemoration of PETRONAS 10th year of F1 sponsorship. And watch the Sauber PETRONAS F1 demo along Jalan Ampang-P Ramlee-Yap Kwan Seng intersection and rugby match at Universiti Malaya on Sunday.
Oh God, give me strength, please...
Note to Erja:
Can you believe that Mama Tok and Nenek are here at Ayah Chik's house since God-knows-when and no one tells me? How I wish you can understand what I'm going through, sayang.
For the love of God, it's Friday. Not when I've sorted out plans with Erja for the weekend [please]. Since, I will be away and busy the whole next week with PETRONAS Malaysian Grand Prix F1 2005, I thought of spending some decent time with my darling, Erja. I want to bring her to KLCC on Saturday to watch the Sauber PETRONAS new car launch, in commemoration of PETRONAS 10th year of F1 sponsorship. And watch the Sauber PETRONAS F1 demo along Jalan Ampang-P Ramlee-Yap Kwan Seng intersection and rugby match at Universiti Malaya on Sunday.
Oh God, give me strength, please...
Note to Erja:
Can you believe that Mama Tok and Nenek are here at Ayah Chik's house since God-knows-when and no one tells me? How I wish you can understand what I'm going through, sayang.
<< Home