venus vs. mars
I had a very good conversation with En. Rauff during my last trip in Chennai. He'll retire in four years time and shared some of his retirement plan with us. I was the only lady in the group and of course I have no other option but to listen to male bashing session.
I know he [En. Rauff] talked based on his experience. When he mentioned about the major differences between male and female, I immediately remember about the book which talk about men are from mars and women are from venus kind of thing. While listening to the "male bitching" session, I took down few mental notes...
"Are we [women] one difficult species?"
"Why must we live up to men's expectation?"
"Why communication is very important to us?"
"How can we think like a man? But, is it necessary?"
I very confused today and need a break from male species. Oh well...
I know he [En. Rauff] talked based on his experience. When he mentioned about the major differences between male and female, I immediately remember about the book which talk about men are from mars and women are from venus kind of thing. While listening to the "male bitching" session, I took down few mental notes...
"Are we [women] one difficult species?"
"Why must we live up to men's expectation?"
"Why communication is very important to us?"
"How can we think like a man? But, is it necessary?"
I very confused today and need a break from male species. Oh well...
<< Home