Friday, March 04, 2005

chennai, the city in your hands [Final Episode]

I'm back! Though I didn't manage to meet all my KPIs, I've successfully stuff my luggage with extra sarees. Yes, I mean extra... extra. I've exceeded my target. I did a 10 minutes sarees bargain at Landmark Shopping Centre while waiting for the guys. En. Rauff is very proud of me, I can tell!

Back to business. We have marshal car training tomorrow. Zulu Leader, I look forward to some action... [please!]. It will be another fun weekend - with the Australian F1 GP and rugby match to watch.

On the F1 news, McLaren dominant on day one [from The Official Formula 1 Website]. Yiiipeeee... I'm jumping up and down. Kimi, let's kick some arse!

And as for rugby, let's hope for another victory.

Note to Erja: I know I have to leave you with Nenek again, but it's not gonna be the whole day, OK!