Wednesday, March 16, 2005

the heat is on



I'll be leaving for Sepang tonight for the PETRONAS Malaysian Grand Prix. No doubt I'm very excited about it. I have "The Season - The 2003 Edition of Formula 1" ready, in case I meet any of the drivers. Last year, I managed to get the signature and pictures of the legendary Sid Watkins, Peter Sauber, Giancarlo Fisichella, Felipe Massa, Mark Webber, and Christine Klien.

Let see who'll I be meeting this year. Yes, God Kimi would be excellent... [finger crossed]. Last Saturday during the F1 demo, we met Narain Karthikeyan, the first Indian driver who drives for Jordan. He sat [just] behind us under the tent. No one really bothered until we asked for autographs and took pictures with him. And yes, it was Erja's first picture with the F1 drivers.

Then again, I will not be seeing my little darling, Erja not till Sunday.