top most priority
Everybody in the company are now busy finishing their year-end performance review. I'm not very excited about it, but it is just one of those things I need to do before they [the company] decide what to give me for the increment.
I will have to sit down with ABS [current boss] and MSH [former boss] by next week to determine my rating before "D" day on 8th April. Nothing much I can do about it, what is done, is done.
Oh well...
What the hell am I doing here? I feel like retiring and start my retirement plan now. If only I have a bigger security net, I will go independent.
I will have to sit down with ABS [current boss] and MSH [former boss] by next week to determine my rating before "D" day on 8th April. Nothing much I can do about it, what is done, is done.
Oh well...
What the hell am I doing here? I feel like retiring and start my retirement plan now. If only I have a bigger security net, I will go independent.
<< Home