Wednesday, January 26, 2005

the time when I was down

It has been a long day today and I had to go for ushering at 5:15 p.m. The only food I had today was mixed green salad at SF. I thought of having a light snack before ushering, but tak sempat. I felt dizzy and almost fainted, lucky it was just a short concert. We were done by 7:45 p.m.

I went to Cold Storage to stock up food for my darling, Erja. I'm done in 30 mins and ready to drive home. Suddenly I felt suffocated and have difficulty to breath. I knew I can't drive alone when my vision suddenly went blur. I had to call someone and Nina was the one who came to rescue me. I refused to go to Gleneagles and asked Nina to drive me home. I just needed to rest. In the car, it went bad to worst. I was sweating and both my hands were numb. When I started to have chest pain, I asked Nina to drive me to the nearest clinic.

Doctor gave be something to ease my breathing and later some medication to calm me down. Alhamdullilah after 30 mins, I was OK. Doctor also advised me to do a thorough medical check up especially my heart. Yes, my dad and atuk passed away from sudden heart attacked.

It was a scary experience and I'm very thankful to I have a friend like Nina. Thanks Nina.

p/s - hubby was in Kuantan