be good, will you?
I'm leaving for Chennai, Madras in two hours time. Apparently Chennai is not very far from the tsunami area. And I may have a chance to visit the area...
Erja, please be good. Don't buli Nenek and NekSu. I'll be back in a week or the week after. I hope all the hugs and kisses will last until we see each other. I'll call you when I reach Chennai, OK.
Oh... I have to go now. I haven't changed my INR (Indian Rupee). Let me see... how much do I need? And based on my 10-page shopping lists...
saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree...
books
himalayan tea
earings for Nina and Sit
and the list go on and on...
oh well...
Erja, please be good. Don't buli Nenek and NekSu. I'll be back in a week or the week after. I hope all the hugs and kisses will last until we see each other. I'll call you when I reach Chennai, OK.
Oh... I have to go now. I haven't changed my INR (Indian Rupee). Let me see... how much do I need? And based on my 10-page shopping lists...
saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree, saree...
books
himalayan tea
earings for Nina and Sit
and the list go on and on...
oh well...
<< Home