when the heat strike
I literally didn't sleep last night. Yes, I was really tired especially after the bodysteps class. But, I just couldn't sleep. Erja was sick and her temperature went up to 40 degrees. I stayed up all night observing her.
I remembered seeing her body shaky and it broke my heart to see her like that. Erja was admitted once last year due to high fever. I don't want her to go through the same thing again and if only I can transfer Erja's pain to me. Oh... only God knows. We rushed to Gleneagles Medical Centre around 3:30 a.m. but she was happily awake (yes, this is Erja) enjoying the early morning drive. Alhamdullillah, nothing serious but we have to make sure she finishes all the medication. Being a mom, of course we will sacrifice just anything for our children.
"Erja darling, get well soon. Mimi (she called me Mimi instead of Mummy) loves you so much."
I remembered seeing her body shaky and it broke my heart to see her like that. Erja was admitted once last year due to high fever. I don't want her to go through the same thing again and if only I can transfer Erja's pain to me. Oh... only God knows. We rushed to Gleneagles Medical Centre around 3:30 a.m. but she was happily awake (yes, this is Erja) enjoying the early morning drive. Alhamdullillah, nothing serious but we have to make sure she finishes all the medication. Being a mom, of course we will sacrifice just anything for our children.
"Erja darling, get well soon. Mimi (she called me Mimi instead of Mummy) loves you so much."
<< Home