tribute to friends
When I'm driving I like to tune to mix.fm expecially in the morning. Shazmin and Richard (the deejay) will pick a topic and get caller(s) to give their views. Topic of discussion is very general and normally relate to our life.
This morning's topic caught my interest. Shazmin was talking about her good friend (gosh, I don't remember her name) who willing to take a day off helping her to sort out her stuff. She [Shazmin] just moved into a new place and have tones of "junk" i.e. stuff that she likes to keep though not needed anymore. Her friend make it easier for her to go through the stuff and for us (ladies) these "junk" have a lot of memories attached to it. In short, Shazmin successfully detached her emotion and spring clean the whole "junk", of course with her good friend's support.
What captured my thought was on the friendship. It brought me back down the memory lane taking stock of my friends whom I considered as buddy. I realised that I have so many of them where ever I moved. Let me see... hmmm, I have childhood friends from primary school, good friends from boarding schools, college, university, office, softball, gym buddy etc. I also realised that I've not been in touch with most of them for ages. I have only few remain actually...
***
To all my dearest friends where ever you are,
If you read this, I want you to know that I think of you, too. Don't be suprised that I am, eventhough I have not met some of you for quite some times. I am thankful that our paths crossed and you have made my life some what richer. Let us cherish all the precious moment together. Keep in touch (if we can) and treasure the memories we’ve created together.
All the best and May God bless you always.
This morning's topic caught my interest. Shazmin was talking about her good friend (gosh, I don't remember her name) who willing to take a day off helping her to sort out her stuff. She [Shazmin] just moved into a new place and have tones of "junk" i.e. stuff that she likes to keep though not needed anymore. Her friend make it easier for her to go through the stuff and for us (ladies) these "junk" have a lot of memories attached to it. In short, Shazmin successfully detached her emotion and spring clean the whole "junk", of course with her good friend's support.
What captured my thought was on the friendship. It brought me back down the memory lane taking stock of my friends whom I considered as buddy. I realised that I have so many of them where ever I moved. Let me see... hmmm, I have childhood friends from primary school, good friends from boarding schools, college, university, office, softball, gym buddy etc. I also realised that I've not been in touch with most of them for ages. I have only few remain actually...
***
To all my dearest friends where ever you are,
If you read this, I want you to know that I think of you, too. Don't be suprised that I am, eventhough I have not met some of you for quite some times. I am thankful that our paths crossed and you have made my life some what richer. Let us cherish all the precious moment together. Keep in touch (if we can) and treasure the memories we’ve created together.
All the best and May God bless you always.
<< Home