Thursday, February 10, 2005

erja's new pair of sandals for year 2005


Bought at Isetan, KLCC on 6th Feb.

Last year alone, I've bought for Erja a total of 2 pairs of shoes, a pair of sandals and a pair of slippers for Hari Raya. I know it's not good but she actually wanted it! Yes, I can always ignore her tantrum, but wait till you have yours la...

I can justify for the purchase this time around. She can't fit into all her shoes except her slippers. I'm not too sure whether it's a UK, USA or Asian measurement standard but her shoe size has expanded from 15 to 17. I was shocked when the salesgirl told me that size 17 is for 3 year old kid. And how old is she again? While I'm being crowned as "Ms Cinderella" because of my small feet, now I doubt that Erja can hold this title for me.

Oh well, I've learnt my lesson, never bought too many shoes for kid at this age. They grow up real fast and might not able to mark any significant milestone with all the collections! I think, a pair of shoes and sandals would and should be enough.

Some other facts that I need to note about Erja besides her shoe size are; she weight about 12 ++ kg and diaper size changed from L to XL.

"Erja don't worry too much about your weight. When you grow up, you will learn this important word - GYM. So, it's OK, mummy will not pressure you..."