Friday, February 11, 2005

learn to let go

Oh dear, my trusted IBM Thinkpad T21 is running very very very slow. I think I need to get Torqxic to look at it. I know he can recommend (or fix) something. And may be it is time to let it go?

Oh no, I love (still) myT21 which I bought about 2 years ago...

But, speaking of letting go of myT21, I have this (look at the picture) in mind as a replacement. Yes, iBook G4 is in my wishlist, but not too soon. Not until the bonus is out la.

Last friday, I met my friend Honey, a freelance journalist at SFC. She using PowerBook now. Honey has been using Mac since ages ago and encouraged me to switch to iBook if I'm looking for a new laptop. But not PowerBook for sure, not at the moment. iBook G4 will be more than enough.

I've been thinking a lot about iBook G4 lately. And I have a feeling myT21 "merajuk?" Ouch... ouch... I don't mean to ignore you sweetie pie (myT21) especially after all these years. Yes, love is the answer, that's for sure!

When circumstances can't be changed, I can change!


My new fantasy, iBook G4