sepang, here I come!
Finally we received an e-mail from Mike Montoya, our lead driver that the practice for the medical marshal cars is confirmed on 26th - 27th February and 5th - 6th March from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Yes, I'm driving again this year for the F1 PETRONAS Malaysian Grand Prix in Sepang. It is the most-awaited moment and I can't wait. Drivers' line-up is pretty much the same as last year with two new recruits to replace Nina Girl and Keng (yes, I'm gonna miss these two baduts). I know this will be another fun year.
Let's spin the wheels!!!
Yes, I'm driving again this year for the F1 PETRONAS Malaysian Grand Prix in Sepang. It is the most-awaited moment and I can't wait. Drivers' line-up is pretty much the same as last year with two new recruits to replace Nina Girl and Keng (yes, I'm gonna miss these two baduts). I know this will be another fun year.
Let's spin the wheels!!!
<< Home