bye bye love
It's finally Friday. I still have few more important things lining up in this week's t0-do-list. *sigh*
In few minutes I'm heading home to be with Erja. I just realised I didn't spend much time with her these few days. She wanted to follow her Nenek balik kampung on wednesday night and only back yesterday's midnight.
Oh... I'm packing my bag to Delhi. I will only back on Saturday. This gonna be another long business meetings with the counter-parts. But, I hope to find a space to slot in my own agenda, no?
Erja, as usual, don't go around buli Nenek.
In few minutes I'm heading home to be with Erja. I just realised I didn't spend much time with her these few days. She wanted to follow her Nenek balik kampung on wednesday night and only back yesterday's midnight.
Oh... I'm packing my bag to Delhi. I will only back on Saturday. This gonna be another long business meetings with the counter-parts. But, I hope to find a space to slot in my own agenda, no?
Erja, as usual, don't go around buli Nenek.
<< Home