Sunday, May 08, 2005

mother's day wish

I love you, mom because...
You are always by my side even when others turn away,
You believe in me no matter what,
After all everyone else who had to put up with all that I did... would have given up long ago!
Through good times and bad times,
Joys and sorrows,
You've stood by me with your love and support,

I may not be saying this everyday,
But I want to Thank You for all that you do,
For all your thoughtful ways,
For your radiance, warmth and loving heart,
For your caring kisses that drive away the hurt,
For your smile that brightens a room,
For your warm hugs that chase away the blues,
For your guidance and support for everything I do,
and Most importantly for the wonderful person that you are.

I love you, Mom.
Happy Mother's Day to you!

8th May 2005