Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

1.

Travelling has taken so much of my time. I barely have time with Erja, my family and even myself. Not to mention updating my blog. So, that was one of many reasons why the blog has been dormant.

I discovered a lot of things which need to be done especially for my family, particularly Erja.

I also realised the more airtime Erja gets from her Abah (when I'm not in the country), she became closer and they bond pretty well.

Erja's song of the month is Yellow Submarine by The Beatles.


2.

This blog will go on hibernation mode throughout Ramadhan. I shall return when the time permits, hopefully soon after Aidilfitri.

3.

Hitung syukurmu di istana rahmatNya
Renung sukarmu di penjara dosa-dosa
Moga keberkatan Ramadhan
Agar kemuliaan Syawal
Menjadi mahar seorang hamba
Untuk melamar cinta TuhanNya

Selamat Berpuasa dan Salam Aidilfitri (in advance) kepada semua umat Islam.

That is all for now, until we meet again.