7 September 1973
Ya Allah,
give me the guidance to know when to hold on, and
when to let go, and
the grace to make the right decision with dignity
give me the guidance to know when to hold on, and
when to let go, and
the grace to make the right decision with dignity
It was 32 years ago when my parents were bundled with joy of having me in their life (oh well, I could be wrong but I hope not). Considering the big family that my mom has, they were quite unlucky (from my naive assumption) to have only one child, which is me. My mom told me that if my dad is still around, no one could mess up my life. He will be there to protect me (from the evil), regardless. He definitely my hero. And I know for sure, Erja will be his only favorite cucu. I could see that coming.
I decided that 32 is the good year to reinvent my life again. I had enough of emotional roller-coaster and put a stop to it.
Thanks for all the warm wishes. I'm thankful that our path crossed! You've made my day.
<< Home