shopping time!
Finally I've decided to visit Zara after my bodypump class on thursday to check out the "further mark down" deal. Oh dear, too much stuff to try but too little time. It was already 9:30 p.m. Being a regular, I can easily get the staff to reserve some pants and suits for me even it was on sale. And I promised than that I'll come back tomorrow during lunch.
Come Friday at 12:45 p.m., I was there "terpacak" infront of the cashier. I tried them all and even the ones than Wan and Ruth (both of them are Zara's staff) suggested. I love them all! I didn't know which to choose but a small voice within me told me ... "I look damn good in the new suits and more importantly, I have lost so much weight and need new wardrobe... :-)"
Wan was shocked (plus happy) that I decided to take all and Ruth was very patience measuring my pants for alteration. Natasha, the cashier counted all and I pretended that I wasn't shocked with the amount that I have to pay... "psssttt... it's more than RM1k... ssshhhh"... "tell no one please..."
Do I feel guilty? hell yes when I gave Natasha my credit card. But, on my home, when I started to imagine myself in those new suits, I'm fine. Can't wait to tell Nina and Wani about it.
I feel good, that's all I care!
p/s - Need to do more ushering next two months. Duty Manager slot would be great! Nonie... *hint, hint*
Come Friday at 12:45 p.m., I was there "terpacak" infront of the cashier. I tried them all and even the ones than Wan and Ruth (both of them are Zara's staff) suggested. I love them all! I didn't know which to choose but a small voice within me told me ... "I look damn good in the new suits and more importantly, I have lost so much weight and need new wardrobe... :-)"
Wan was shocked (plus happy) that I decided to take all and Ruth was very patience measuring my pants for alteration. Natasha, the cashier counted all and I pretended that I wasn't shocked with the amount that I have to pay... "psssttt... it's more than RM1k... ssshhhh"... "tell no one please..."
Do I feel guilty? hell yes when I gave Natasha my credit card. But, on my home, when I started to imagine myself in those new suits, I'm fine. Can't wait to tell Nina and Wani about it.
I feel good, that's all I care!
p/s - Need to do more ushering next two months. Duty Manager slot would be great! Nonie... *hint, hint*
<< Home