F1 post scribble
It feels great to be home with Erja again. I missed her so much! We bought some F1 merchandise i.e. Kimi's kiddy t-shirt and Renault bandana for her. And she loves it!
F1 has never failed to boost my adrenaline. We had so much fun together, from the training days until the end of the race day.
Anyway, I wish to take this opportunity to express my deepest appreciation to all the team members for their endless commitment and camaraderie. I'm extremely honored to have the privilege working with these wonderful [and cool people]. Not a single deadly moment with you guys!!!
My "thank you" goes to;
Lead Driver & Safety Car Driver for the Support Race: Mike aka Mike Montoya [Montelya???] - You are one cool leader and driver!!! Memang terror. Nasib baik this year Kimi and Montoya satu kapal. Go McLaren!
Spare Drivers - Keng aka Kathi and Sham Shull - Without you guys, how can we take our pee break???
Bravo 1: Abg Zul - Renaults biggest fan. Millions thanks for all your driving tips and your endless support [and advise].
Bravo 2: Kimster - What happen to our Kimi [Raikkonen], huh???
Bravo 3: Torque - The IT Junkie and another Renaults fan. He actually bought a Renault car last year to show his support. Why am I not surprise?
Bravo 4: Sli - You and your Nikon ROCKS!!!
Bravo 5: Sit - Let's hope that you are not going to switch to Renault after the two disappointing race. All Ferarri fans, please pray harder.
Delta 1: Me, myself and Jamie
Delta 2: Nennaz - I'm delighted to be with you in the team. We had fun, didn't we? I smile whenever I listen to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5.
Delta 3: Haszel aka Hazelnut Latte - You are so cutie pie. Remember the newspaper cutting? "Orang penting... tiga doktor wanita sedang berbual sambil menunggu rakan mereka...". I will be more proud if they refer us as driver, actually.
Delta 4: Kimi - I never imagine someone who can be so tanned like you. I agree with Torque. You are so Mr. Sunburn of the Year!!!
Last but not least to all the PETRONAS-Sauber Engineers and Technical Teams - You are one bunch of cool people!!! I hope to work with you guys again next year.
Jamie of Delta 1, signing off for the PETRONAS Malaysian GP 2005. Over and out!
F1 has never failed to boost my adrenaline. We had so much fun together, from the training days until the end of the race day.
Anyway, I wish to take this opportunity to express my deepest appreciation to all the team members for their endless commitment and camaraderie. I'm extremely honored to have the privilege working with these wonderful [and cool people]. Not a single deadly moment with you guys!!!
My "thank you" goes to;
Lead Driver & Safety Car Driver for the Support Race: Mike aka Mike Montoya [Montelya???] - You are one cool leader and driver!!! Memang terror. Nasib baik this year Kimi and Montoya satu kapal. Go McLaren!
Spare Drivers - Keng aka Kathi and Sham Shull - Without you guys, how can we take our pee break???
Bravo 1: Abg Zul - Renaults biggest fan. Millions thanks for all your driving tips and your endless support [and advise].
Bravo 2: Kimster - What happen to our Kimi [Raikkonen], huh???
Bravo 3: Torque - The IT Junkie and another Renaults fan. He actually bought a Renault car last year to show his support. Why am I not surprise?
Bravo 4: Sli - You and your Nikon ROCKS!!!
Bravo 5: Sit - Let's hope that you are not going to switch to Renault after the two disappointing race. All Ferarri fans, please pray harder.
Delta 1: Me, myself and Jamie
Delta 2: Nennaz - I'm delighted to be with you in the team. We had fun, didn't we? I smile whenever I listen to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5.
Delta 3: Haszel aka Hazelnut Latte - You are so cutie pie. Remember the newspaper cutting? "Orang penting... tiga doktor wanita sedang berbual sambil menunggu rakan mereka...". I will be more proud if they refer us as driver, actually.
Delta 4: Kimi - I never imagine someone who can be so tanned like you. I agree with Torque. You are so Mr. Sunburn of the Year!!!
Last but not least to all the PETRONAS-Sauber Engineers and Technical Teams - You are one bunch of cool people!!! I hope to work with you guys again next year.
Jamie of Delta 1, signing off for the PETRONAS Malaysian GP 2005. Over and out!
<< Home