pre-birthday preparation
At last, I've finalised my thoughts for Erja's 2nd bash birthday. She will turn 2 on 3rd April 2005 and for this year, I've decided to organise a close family gathering for the occasion. I want to spend some quiet and quality moment with her. Then later, watch the Bahrain GP together.
Since Erja is not into toys, I want to give her something different for sentimental keepsakes. We are going to do her hand and feet sculpture at the Little Prints as a mark of her 2nd year milestone. I know this would be something beyond the usual, but my instinct says that this would be the perfect gift.
***
Note:
To all my friends, aunties, uncles, grannies,
I'm going to spend my 2nd birthday with Mimi [Mummy] this year. But I promise, next year I'll invite you to my Wet-Birthday Party.
Love,
Erja
Since Erja is not into toys, I want to give her something different for sentimental keepsakes. We are going to do her hand and feet sculpture at the Little Prints as a mark of her 2nd year milestone. I know this would be something beyond the usual, but my instinct says that this would be the perfect gift.
***
Note:
To all my friends, aunties, uncles, grannies,
I'm going to spend my 2nd birthday with Mimi [Mummy] this year. But I promise, next year I'll invite you to my Wet-Birthday Party.
Love,
Erja
<< Home