alia amiera, the angel
Alia Amiera - that is the name of Along's newborn baby. My mom broke the news on 31st March that Along's baby passed away - stillborn! Ironically, that was the day she was supposed to check-in into the hospital. I didn't know how and what to react. Apparently, Alia died within twelve [12] hours. I rushed to the hospital around noon and waited until four to see the doctor. I had a long *discussion* [a very long...] with the doctor and insisted for a plain [and logical] explanation . And at the end of the conversation, all I remember was telling her to keep all the hospital procedures in the drawer. Let's not take any chance and allow us to take all the precautionary measures before we rest it to Allah and takdir.
After five [5] days of waiting, finally the doctor agreed to do c-section [after four times of induced] on Along on 5th April. Yes, it was a very stressful and tensed moment. The procedure went well, alhamdullilah. Alia was about 4.7 kg, very fair complexion with thick hair. We buried Alia on the same day before Asar at Taman Samudera.
Torque told me to kiss Alia for him and I'm thankful I had that little moment to kiss her. I was holding Erja in my arm and told her that Alia is an angel and we hope to meet her in heaven, ultimately. I can still remember Alia's face...
very calm...
very beautiful...
InsyaAllah, He will give us strength to go through it. There is always something good in every adversity.
In loving memory of Wan Alia Amiera Wan Mahmud - 05 April 05. Al-Fatihah.
After five [5] days of waiting, finally the doctor agreed to do c-section [after four times of induced] on Along on 5th April. Yes, it was a very stressful and tensed moment. The procedure went well, alhamdullilah. Alia was about 4.7 kg, very fair complexion with thick hair. We buried Alia on the same day before Asar at Taman Samudera.
Torque told me to kiss Alia for him and I'm thankful I had that little moment to kiss her. I was holding Erja in my arm and told her that Alia is an angel and we hope to meet her in heaven, ultimately. I can still remember Alia's face...
very calm...
very beautiful...
InsyaAllah, He will give us strength to go through it. There is always something good in every adversity.
In loving memory of Wan Alia Amiera Wan Mahmud - 05 April 05. Al-Fatihah.
<< Home