random news random updates
1.
I was back from my business trip about 2 weeks ago. The trip was rather tiring, but exciting as expected.
Meetings with our Indian counterparts will never be enough with food. One thing I learnt is that, eating is one way of entertainment for Indians. So, when they had a business partner coming over, lunch and/or dinner is a must. I’m no Indian food lover. But I could consider myself as someone who is culturally adventurous. I’ll eat what the locals eat. So long, it’s halal.
By end of the trip, I feel like nak muntah already. That’s it! Enough of Indian food! I was even contemplating to be a vegetarian for 10-days.
Shopping in India is always exciting and interesting. I helped out the guys choosing sarees for their loved one and I ventured into new stuff i.e. tapestry. A friend was asking me to get one for her, and I ended up getting 3 for myself.
I hope my next trip will not be that soon… I need to recover from the Indian Tsunami.
2.
On Sunday, I’ve promised Wanie, Koi and Nick to participate in the long-awaited WWF Walkahunt 2005. My last hunt was about a year ago and I’m very sure, my brain is very rusty.
But, thanks to my fitness regime. Instead of walking, we purposely intimidate other opponents with our running skill. I pushed myself to the max and we finished top 10 from 250 teams. Terror kan…
I rushed home around 1:30 p.m. in time for the final rugby game at Padang Utara.
3.
And come Monday, when I was supposed to attend a week course in Bangi, I had to drag myself to see Dr. Ahmad.
I fall sick. Doctor gave me one strong jap on my arse and I need to stay in bed until I completely recover from the viral fever. It could be the Indian virus and/or WWF virus. Hence, I had to hide myself in the closet.
4.
Fever gone which is a good thing. But the virus is sucking up my energy. I feel weaker especially after the Paintball Game last Saturday. With only 50% energy left, I managed to push my team to the next leg - semi-final. Not bad, kan!
I reached home around 4:30 p.m. and I realised I need to get ready for DM duty at DFP pulak. Ayo, do I need to push myself this bad?
***
At my current age now, I find this whole deal is very tiring. I'm 32 and wanting to do all sorts of things. Yes, my heart wants to stay at 22, but my body is screaming for mercy!
I was back from my business trip about 2 weeks ago. The trip was rather tiring, but exciting as expected.
Meetings with our Indian counterparts will never be enough with food. One thing I learnt is that, eating is one way of entertainment for Indians. So, when they had a business partner coming over, lunch and/or dinner is a must. I’m no Indian food lover. But I could consider myself as someone who is culturally adventurous. I’ll eat what the locals eat. So long, it’s halal.
By end of the trip, I feel like nak muntah already. That’s it! Enough of Indian food! I was even contemplating to be a vegetarian for 10-days.
Shopping in India is always exciting and interesting. I helped out the guys choosing sarees for their loved one and I ventured into new stuff i.e. tapestry. A friend was asking me to get one for her, and I ended up getting 3 for myself.
I hope my next trip will not be that soon… I need to recover from the Indian Tsunami.
2.
On Sunday, I’ve promised Wanie, Koi and Nick to participate in the long-awaited WWF Walkahunt 2005. My last hunt was about a year ago and I’m very sure, my brain is very rusty.
But, thanks to my fitness regime. Instead of walking, we purposely intimidate other opponents with our running skill. I pushed myself to the max and we finished top 10 from 250 teams. Terror kan…
I rushed home around 1:30 p.m. in time for the final rugby game at Padang Utara.
3.
And come Monday, when I was supposed to attend a week course in Bangi, I had to drag myself to see Dr. Ahmad.
I fall sick. Doctor gave me one strong jap on my arse and I need to stay in bed until I completely recover from the viral fever. It could be the Indian virus and/or WWF virus. Hence, I had to hide myself in the closet.
4.
Fever gone which is a good thing. But the virus is sucking up my energy. I feel weaker especially after the Paintball Game last Saturday. With only 50% energy left, I managed to push my team to the next leg - semi-final. Not bad, kan!
I reached home around 4:30 p.m. and I realised I need to get ready for DM duty at DFP pulak. Ayo, do I need to push myself this bad?
***
At my current age now, I find this whole deal is very tiring. I'm 32 and wanting to do all sorts of things. Yes, my heart wants to stay at 22, but my body is screaming for mercy!
<< Home