Monday, June 20, 2005

weekend edition

Off we go to KCP for a swim on Saturday evening. I've already promised Erja that we will go swimming over the weekend. Abah can't join because of his MBA class and I guess I will have to manage her all by myself. Then again, this wasn't our first time.

She got too excited (as usual) when we reached the swimming pool. After 30 minutes deeping session in the pool, I noticed that people were looking at her. They were amused by Erja's character. Recognising the fact the she has a lot of admirers. Apa lagi, she show-off la... tunjuk all the skills that she has.

We were there for almost 2-hours, but she refused to come up. Puas dah memujuk. I had to call for an assistant. Her Abah came straight from class and tried hard to persuade this young lady. In the end, Erja will always listen to Abah...

Oh well!


Erja is ready for some action!


Erja in her bath robe with Abah. Check out the sunglasses!


Erja with her new Superman "piggy bank". Her Abah gave it to her later that night. We hope this will nurture saving habit in her.