Thursday, June 16, 2005

why not?

Went to the Cold-Storage after lunch to grab a copy of NST, and saw FHM - 100 sexiest women in the world 2005, Malaysian Edition. Looking at my watch, it was already 2:10 p.m., I decided to get a copy of the FHM. Malas nak datang balik.

Back at my workstation, my office colleague saw the FHM magazine through the plastic bag. Can you believe he actually took it out and insist I unwrap the folder? Aiyo, macam ni pun ada ka?

Mr. Jay: Why do you read and buy FHM. Bukan ke this magazine for men?

The-Jamie: What's wrong with reading FHM or any male magazine? I'm sure there are some guys who buy and read female magazine, kan?

Mr. Jay: I buy Jelita, Wanita, Nona and Keluarga everymonth. But it's for the wife la.

The-Jamie: Oh well, I'm sure you tumpang sekaki or curi-curi baca those magazines.

I read all kind of magazines, regardless.