Tuesday, July 19, 2005

the light of Your Noor

Allah, as I enter this world
I bring Your presence with me
I speak Your peace, Your grace, Your mercy, and Your perfect order
I acknowledge Your power over all that will be spoken, thought and decided within this walls

Allah, I thank You for the gifts You have blessed me with
I commit to using them responsibly in Your honor
Give me a fresh supply of strenght to do my job
Bless my life so that even smallest accomplishment may bring You glory

Allah when I am confused, guide me
When I am weary, energize me
When I am burned out, infuse me
With the light of Your Noor

In the mane of Allah I pray
With much love and thanksgiving

Amin...

***
I am so determined and just need some times to reconcile. I promise, this will come to an end!