Friday, November 11, 2005

what are you doing in December?

This is what I think I should be doing in 2006. Here are the three (3) things I have in mind:-

Take a break. Chill out!
When I flipped my diary today, I realised that my schedule in November is packed!. I will be on business trip (again) until end of month, to India and Singapore.

With another 10-days annual leave to utilise beforeyear-end, I need to start planning a holiday trip. Oh well, I've been working the whole year of 2005 and I think I deserve to take a rest.

I am going to climb Mount Kinabalu with Wanie on the second week of December. This is my chance to spend some time to relax with the family, rejuvenate and prepare myself for more challenging job next year. I hope to be more productive.

Reflect on my life
I want to look back at what I have done in 2005. Have I achieved my goal?

Planning and strategize
A month and a half to go and it's 2006. I need to plan and set my goals.