Thursday, June 30, 2005

what do I do with this young lady?



Off-late Erja has been testing my patience. She is getting into my nerves at one point. Yes, I know, sabar is the word. But, tell me if I should condone her behavior...

  1. Extremely BOSSY. Nenek and Neksu jangan cakap la, always the victims. At 12:00 p.m. she wants to go to the playground. When the answer is NO, she will membebel sambil cekak pinggang. If I'm around, memang she kena!
  2. Bedtime is around 2:00 a.m. Even the lights is off at 11:00, she will merapu sorang-sorang in darkness. Aiyo...
  3. Artist in the making. Remember the wall? Argh... It is still there. I want to leave it as it is first. But, it makes me smile whenever I look at it.
  4. Singer and drama queen. All she wants to do is sing and sing and sing and sing and sing. Once she's done with the singing, she'll perform Asmaradana AF3 version pulak. Tak penat ke???
  5. Carrefour mania. Everyday, she will ask me. "Mimi, Ya nak gi Ka Pu (read : Carrefour). When I told her, "We go on the weekend, yes?". Then she start asking... "Mimi, Ya gi chu ming (read : swimming) boleh?
  6. Scrap book and bedtime story book. This is a must activity for her. Without fail, she will ask us to read the Gordilocks and the Three Bears. Then she insists us draw fish, star, balloon and cat in her scrap book. She will not stop until she satisfy with the drawing.

All these happen in one day. Tu pun, only half of the activities. Belum lagi, the whole day. Imagine if I have to find someone to baby sit her? Anyone?