ayah saga
I dreamt of my dad last night and I realised that I have not being visiting his grave for months.
I don't think it's too much to admit that he is the only person who can tolerate and layan my kerenah. I probably learnt more of what I needed to know in life from him than I did from the books in school.
He was never a teacher, but he has been more than that. I have no other siblings and that had made my relationship my father much more closer.
As a person he is dynamic and inspired enthusiasm. He was a disciplinarian but yet approachable. He is a passionate worker and cannot stay idle for long. He is a real role model.
Oh yes, he is my teacher, my mentor.
I don't think it's too much to admit that he is the only person who can tolerate and layan my kerenah. I probably learnt more of what I needed to know in life from him than I did from the books in school.
He was never a teacher, but he has been more than that. I have no other siblings and that had made my relationship my father much more closer.
As a person he is dynamic and inspired enthusiasm. He was a disciplinarian but yet approachable. He is a passionate worker and cannot stay idle for long. He is a real role model.
Oh yes, he is my teacher, my mentor.
<< Home