bugger off!
I do not welcome and appreciate any unnecessary comment, remark, opinion, view or even idea from you. Though you are closely related to the husband, please do not assume it is OK to talk to me like that. In case your mother did not or forgot teach you some basic manners, it is rude, very rude to invade other people's privacy and personal life. Just for the record, whatever his is mine too... OK. Tough to accept? Good. Deal with it.
Just because you are bad in planning, that should not constitute an emergency on my part. Do not ever tell me to sacrifice my weekend just because you do not know how to plan! Who do you think you are?
Next time think again when you decide to call or sms me. Just because I did not response to any of your sarcastic sms and your rude phone call, you start calling me name. Ingat sikit, awak tu siapa and saya ni siapa. You might even want to consider STOP making effort to insult me because tak lut. I will never bring myself down as low as you, b***h! Nak geng up with your family to sabo me, go ahead, as if I care!
And here is my last word to you Missy, "Mind your manners and at the moment pun you just not worth of my effort and energy."
Sesungguhnya Allah itu maha kaya...
Just because you are bad in planning, that should not constitute an emergency on my part. Do not ever tell me to sacrifice my weekend just because you do not know how to plan! Who do you think you are?
Next time think again when you decide to call or sms me. Just because I did not response to any of your sarcastic sms and your rude phone call, you start calling me name. Ingat sikit, awak tu siapa and saya ni siapa. You might even want to consider STOP making effort to insult me because tak lut. I will never bring myself down as low as you, b***h! Nak geng up with your family to sabo me, go ahead, as if I care!
And here is my last word to you Missy, "Mind your manners and at the moment pun you just not worth of my effort and energy."
Sesungguhnya Allah itu maha kaya...
<< Home