hold on to it, Erja
My darling Erja is down with fever. When she woke me up around 4:00 on wednesday morning, I immediately sense something is not right. Her body temperature shoots up so sudden.
Mimi, Ya demam la...
Being her Mimi, how can I see her going through that? I did what other mommies will do and patiently waiting for clocks ticking. Dr. Vernon clinic's open around 9:00 a.m. and we have to go early as walk-in patient. We decided not to rush to the Accident and Emergency Unit at Gleneagles Intan Medical Hospital, but rather wait for couple more hours to see Dr. Vernon.
"Ya, we see Dr. Vernon in the morning, OK?"
Erja responded cheerfully, "O Tay!"
Nowaday, Erja is looking forward to all her visits. And I'm very happy to see both Erja and Dr. Vernon bonding together. So cute...
Get well soon, baby.
Mimi, Ya demam la...
Being her Mimi, how can I see her going through that? I did what other mommies will do and patiently waiting for clocks ticking. Dr. Vernon clinic's open around 9:00 a.m. and we have to go early as walk-in patient. We decided not to rush to the Accident and Emergency Unit at Gleneagles Intan Medical Hospital, but rather wait for couple more hours to see Dr. Vernon.
"Ya, we see Dr. Vernon in the morning, OK?"
Erja responded cheerfully, "O Tay!"
Nowaday, Erja is looking forward to all her visits. And I'm very happy to see both Erja and Dr. Vernon bonding together. So cute...
Get well soon, baby.
<< Home