reasons for failure
There is nothing wrong with making mistakes. We all do. A fool is one who makes the same mistake twice. But a person who makes a mistake and doesn't correct it, commits a bigger one. Isn't it?
I read this from a book.
"The best way to handle a mistake is to admit it quickly, not dwell on it, learn from it, not repeat it, not assign blame or make excuses..."
The difference between success and failure is the difference between doing exactly right and almost right. It is easy to be average but tough to be the best. Decide and choose which one we want to be.
Oh... I'm so penat!
I read this from a book.
"The best way to handle a mistake is to admit it quickly, not dwell on it, learn from it, not repeat it, not assign blame or make excuses..."
The difference between success and failure is the difference between doing exactly right and almost right. It is easy to be average but tough to be the best. Decide and choose which one we want to be.
Oh... I'm so penat!
<< Home